Outsourced Sales & Support

Most small and medium sized companies in the world like to save money. Even if you save money, you need to make sure you have a solid infrastructure at all times. That’s where you can go ahead with outsourced sales and support services.

Reason for outsourcing sales teams:

1) .Diversity of sales and expertise in market
2). Time saving strategy and speed to market
3). Excellent breed sales training & infrastructure
4). Lowers both cost & risk
5). Another strategy for growth

Syntax Bpo offers a wide spectrum of high quality, time bound & cost effective IT enabled services to organizations globally through the offshore facilities available in Lahore, Pakistan. At SyntaxBPO we pride ourselves in having a professional and friendly team dedicated to helping our clients with exceptional sales and support skills. Whether you plan to build a business model from scratch or to extend your existing business we have the best sales team who can provide you the best possible solution to take your business to another level.

What makes us different from other BPO’s that exists?

parallax background

Train & Motivate


With a more personalized, adaptive training program at SyntaxBPO, we train our employees where they can organically work on their strengths and develop them in a way that maximizes them. By motivating them on the areas that interest them the most, they are much more inclined to keep logging in and engaging with their responsibilities.

Customer Trust


One of the strengths that you need to build a strong sales and support department is to earn customer trust before they'll choose to buy from you. At SyntaxBPO we make sure that the quality of service is shockingly incredible: Professional, Responsive, Courteous, Thorough & Attentive for all the customers. SyntaxBpo makes sure that the people working with us are well trained and informed. Whether customers are contacting us or we are contacting them it is our first preference to earn their trust and our consistency in our work tells the clients that we are professionals.
parallax background

parallax background

Retention and win-back


Loyal customers generate more revenues. According to Gartner, 80% of a company’s existing revenues comes from 20% of its existing customers. RJ Metrics found that a company’s top 10% of customers are its repeating customers who are spending three times more per than the other 90% of its customers. At SyntaxBPO we believe that the more consistent you are with your strategy, your customer service and your basic products and services, the more loyal your existing customers will be and the stronger your reputation will grow.
Buy now